LiveXLive Media (NASDAQ:LIVX) stock experienced trading -75.80% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 57.66% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -0.07% away from 50 day moving average and -40.29% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -8.97% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $104.04M.
On Jan. 8, 2020, LiveXLive Media (NASDAQ:LIVX) a global digital media company focused on live entertainment, reported select operational metrics for the first nine months of its fiscal year ending March 31, 2020.
- Achieved 820,000 paid subscribers, up 140,000 YTD; with average Monthly Active Users (MAUs)* of 1.2 million as of December 31, 2019, versus 1.1 million as of December 31, 2018.
- Livestreamed 28 music festivals and events as of December 31, 2019, versus 24 events livestreamed during the entire fiscal year of 2019.
- Livestreams generated over 275 hours of programming and over 230 artists across the entire LiveXLive music platform as of December 31, 2019, with an average view time of over 10 minutes per session.
- Over 63 million Livestream Views* as of December 31, 2019, versus 51 million during the entire fiscal year of 2019.
- Total unique MAUs* grew 17.6% as of December 31, 2019, as compared to December 31, 2018.
LiveXLive closed out its first nine months with significant momentum and achieving new milestones, as well as focusing on key hires to continue driving growth, commented Robert Ellin, CEO and Chairman of LiveXLive. We are looking forward to reporting full financial results for Q3 2020 in early February and have a number of exciting live events coming up, including livestreaming Selena Gomez’s new album release party, as well as performances from the most popular artists , including French Montana, Coldplay, Billie Eilish, The Black Keys, and The Lumineers, and the 2020 iHeartRadio Podcast Awards.
The USA based company LiveXLive Media moved with change of -6.91% to $1.75 with the total traded volume of 157235 shares in last session versus to an average volume of 139.55K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 13.27%. The one month performance of stock was -23.91%. LIVX’s shares are at 24.11% for the quarter and driving a -70.54% return over the course of the past year and is now at 13.27% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week and month was at 11.06% and 11.42% respectively. There are 59.45M shares outstanding and 31.00M shares are floated in market.